7th Baltic Barefoot Ultramarathon

Обсуждаем хождение босиком
OreMan

7th Baltic Barefoot Ultramarathon

Сообщение OreMan » 17.07.2019, 12:38

Hello, barefoot running fanatics! ;)

This August we are organising already the Seventh Baltic Barefoot Ultramarathon along the Latvian coastline of the Baltic Sea, and I’d like to invite you all to take part in it. The course is very scenic as it is held in Kurzeme – one of the most beautiful regions of Latvia. We offer three race distances – 11 km, 34 km and 53 km. The race will go on on August 31st, 2019. The track is very suitable for barefoot running, having lovely sandy beaches with no pebbles or other obstacles.

Full information about the race is available in English in the race homepage – http://bbultramarathon.com/en. You can get photos and watch videos from the first six editions of the race in the “History” section of the website.
If you can’t make it participate yourself, I’d be grateful if you could promote this event by informing barefoot runners in your area that might be interested (or maybe even shod runners, since running barefoot is not mandatory in this race, although the vast majority of runners run barefoot, and we award the best barefoot runners separately :)).

P.S. If you are a group of at least 3 runners, I can give you a 15% discount on the participation fee ;)

Вернуться в «Босиком»